Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Final update until Jiana is here.

OK so this will be my final post before Baby Jiana arrives. I had my last sono yesterday and my check up today, she is now 8lbs 4oz. and as of this this afternoon I am 3cm dilated. Once I got out of my appointment I was very happy & excited. I hope to keep progressing during the week if not I will go to the hospital on Friday to get induced. I can't wait to meet her, hold and kiss my little angel. It feels like a relief to know the wait will soon be over. Her room is done all we are missing is her. Carina can't wait to meet her and help Mami take care of her. I'm not worried about Carina and having a new baby in the house because she seems to love babies and I plan to include her as much a possible. I am so thankful that God has blesses us with another little girl and that Carina will have someone to grow up with.


So this is it the next time I post I will be putting pictures of our beautiful little Jiana.

Wish me luck. ;o)

38.1 weeks

Jiana Brielle's new room.

Our little Nina ready and waiting for her baby sister.



No comments: