Thursday, October 8, 2009

Jiana Brielle's Arrival!


Jiana Brielle Gonzalez
August 8, 2009
8lbs. 8oz. 21 inches

Last Belly Pic 38wks & 4days

Once again I have taken forever to update the blog but I have a great reason.
Our beautiful baby was born on August 8,2009 and since then I have had my hands full with both our little girls.

On August 6th I had my last visit and I was only 2cm and not much was happening with contractions. So my doctor and I decided that I was ready to get induced. I wasn't getting much sleep and the baby was already over 8lbs. So the next day we all headed to Winnie Palmer and at about 2:30 pm my induction began. I was excited, nervous and sad all at once. I couldn't wait to see her and hold her, but I was scared about the delivery part and I was going to miss her being in my belly. At about 2:30am I was checked and the doctor was ready to send me to labor and delivery. That was when I broke down crying I was worried that I would have the baby and my Mom wouldn't make it to the delivery because she was at out house with Carina and my sisters were all the way in Poinciana. I didn't know if I would feel all the pain I had with Carina. Luckily this time the epidural worked fabulously but not before some contractions brought me to tears.

Finally at about 2:45 pm Saturday my parents and the rest of my family were all at the hospital Dr.Kareem said it was time to push, after 3 pushes and 24hrs of labor my angel was here . At 2:56pm I had my baby in my arms and she was as beautiful as I imagined. My delivery was great and our baby was here healthy and chubby just as yummy as could be. Even the delivery nurse loved her fat rolls on her thighs.

I am a very happy Mami and I have all that really matters in life. Thank you God for my family.

I posted some pics below and there are many more on my face book. Enjoy.


Waiting for my room.

After many hours of waiting Nina was ready for a nap.

Proud Mama

Nina was so excited about her baby sister.
All ready to go home.

1 comment:

Jennifer Terrero said...

WOW... look at that belly!!!!!! Congrats on your new addition to the family!