Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hello friends I just realized that it has been yet another month already since I last updated the blog. This past month we got a chance to take some maternity and family pictures as well as getting some projects done around the house. In the beginning of the month Je'Nay graduated from Freedom High School as an Honor student and we are VERY Proud of her. I also had a chance to get some really cute 4D pics of Jiana at the Ultrasound convention.

On June 20th I had my shower and I have to say thank you to Mami, Nadja, Zuky & Jen for putting it together. It was a nice afternoon with just the girls, we got lots of beautiful gifts and had a good time playing games and getting advice from friends. The funniest ones came from my friends that still don't have kids, it was interesting to see how they would handle being a mom. Thank you to everyone that made to the shower and gave us gifts for Baby Jiji.

Yesterday I had my my 33wk appoint and she is growing 2 weeks ahead of schedule. My Doctor does not think I will go to my due date, not even make it to 38 weeks. As of yesterday she weighs 5lbs 8oz., the sonographer tried to get some pictures after measuring her but she was not having it. She is so over sonograms she had both hands covering her face. I can't even remember how many I've had I have them every couple of weeks because of my gestational diabetes. At this point we still have a lot to do at home, but I'm ready for her to be here I am huge and pretty exhausted most of the time.

I have lots of pictures to upload I hope you enjoy them. My next post may include new born pictures of Jiana. We can only wait and see, Mami is very eager to hold her and kiss her.
Here are many of the pics I will post the rest tonight.

No comments: