Wednesday, March 18, 2009

IT's A GIRL!!!!!!






Here is our new family member and future Princess # 3. She was a little shy at first, she had her legs tucked underneath herself and after about 5 or 10 minutes she eventually let us see.

Look, doesn't she have the cutest little baby booty already.

We are very excited and are now trying to find a name for our new baby. Carina loves to hug & kiss my belly and says that when the baby is here she is going to dance with her and show her all kinds of things. I love the fact that she will have a sister to grow up with. Everyone kept saying it's a boy, or hopefully you get the pair, but I was hoping for a girl even when I felt it might have been a boy. I consider my girls my perfect pair.



Here she is being Shy.


This one she is waving at one of her big sister's.

Hello Nina...



And here are a few belly pics....

Here is baby Girl at 18 weeks and 2 days.

I feel much better, most of my green feeling is gone. Only problem now is my allergies which I pray for rain so they can ease up. So far I have gained only 3-4 lbs, it goes up and down, I know most people tell me "that's it" but remember I was already a little plumpy before we planted the seed in my belly.


I will try my best to post more often.

Belly at 16 weeks at my friend Laura's Wedding






1 comment:

Jennifer Terrero said...

Awww love the new background and all the pics!!!!! I cant wait to hear what her name will be.