Wednesday, August 20, 2008

School Is Out!!!!!!



Woo Hoo!!! Thank you God I am done, 10 months and 500 hours later massage school is over. I can now have free nights and plenty of time to spend with my Carina and Will. I plan to spend 1 more month studying on my own then apply take the national board test. Once I do that I am officially in business. Once that is done I will return one last time to school to complete my Business Degree. I keep saying that is it one last time back to school then I return once more. The truth is I don't really like school, but I keep finding more things I want to learn about.


So I'll keep everyone posted on how I do on my nationsl boards. If anyone needs a massage let me know. One more thing I have to say thank you to my hubby for supporting me in all my ventures, I try my best to make you proud Babe. I Love you!


Here are some pics of my last night in school.











I Made It!!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

OK I could definitely use a massage, and a peice of that cake too please!!! :)

Congrats on finishing school, what a great accomplishment!

Jennifer Terrero said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! for being done with school... isn't it a GREAT feeling!